General Terms & CONDITIONS
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Material from www.qdoba.com and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Qdoba (âQdobaâ) may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Qdoba. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates intellectual property rights. Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Qdoba site are made available only to provide information. Qdoba
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data, names, addresses, phone information or other information communicated to Qdoba through the site or through electronic mail (together, the "Submission") will forever be the property of Qdoba. Qdoba will not treat any Submission as confidential or proprietary and will not be liable for the use of any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product of advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Qdoba operations. Without limitation, Qdoba will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Qdoba will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Qdoba have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
Qdoba will not be liable for any damage or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Qdoba will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Qdoba's total liability to you (for all losses, damages, and causes of action, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site. Qdoba does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the material contained in this site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Qdoba may make changes or improvements at any time.
The Web site may link to sites not maintained or related to Qdoba. Hyper-test links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Web site or Qdoba. Qdoba has not reviewed any or all of the sites hyper-linked to or from this Web site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites. The links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and Qdoba makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to this Web site. Further, Qdoba does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to this Web site.
The graphic images, buttons and text contained in the Web site are the exclusive property of Qdoba and, except for personal use where indicated, may not be copied, distributed, or displayed or reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Qdoba
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflict of law. Qdoba's services are available in select regions of the United States. However, there may be some products and services described in this site that may not be available at all locations. In addition, please be aware that some of the promotional items, premiums, and prices may only be available for a specified period in certain areas.
Qdoba is very respectful about the privacy concerns of the visitors to its sites on the Internet. Qdoba collects the following types of information from individuals who indicate that they are interested in becoming Qdoba(R) franchisees:
- First and last name
- Home and business addresses
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Social Security numbers
- Liquid asset information
- Net worth information
- Partnership information
- Business ownership information
Additionally, Qdoba collects email addresses and zip codes from individuals who indicate that they would like to receive additional information from Qdoba about its menu items, special offers and similar matters.
No personal information is automatically collected from visitors to its sites. However, certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Qdoba's Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) in use by the visitor and the domain name of the visitor's Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, Earthlink).
Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the site, but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as a first and last name, home or other physical address or telephone number about visitors to this site are known only when voluntarily submitted, for example, via registration for sweepstakes or contests, content submissions, suggestions or participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this site is retained by Qdoba and is not sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed outside the company, except where disclosure is required by law. This information may be used for any of the following purposes: (1) to help Qdoba better understand visitors' use of our site; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to respond to specific requests from our outside visitors including prospective franchisees; (4) to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary; (5) to provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or guardians, where necessary (6) to protect the security or integrity of our site when necessary.
To the extent that any of the sites accessible through Qdoba's Web site have different practices, those different practices will be applicable at those sites.
When you view our Web site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor the site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
A SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS CONCERNING PRIVACY
Qdoba believes that parents and guardians should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufactures that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without your permission. For additional information about parental control tools, please consult the "Consumer Assistance" page of the Direct Marketing Association home page (www.the-dma.org). You should also know that it is the policy of Qdoba that visitors under 18 years of age should not submit or post any information on our Web site without parental consent.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the above privacy terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions. Qdoba may at any time revise these privacy terms and conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current privacy terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Qdoba REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid only at participating Qdoba Mexican Grill locations.
- Offers and rules may vary by restaurant.
- All program matters or disputes, the decision of Qdoba Mexican Grill is final.
- The Qdoba Rewards program may be changed or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Qdoba Mexican Grill.
- Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with other member's accounts.
- Points are only credited to your account when presenting your registered Qdoba Rewards Card in the restaurant or by entering a Claim ID received in restaurant to a registered account on qdoba.com within 30 days of a visit.
- Points are only awarded for full priced entrees within the Free Entree Program, but may vary by participating location.
- Some charges may still apply for add-ons and extras when a free entree is redeemed.
- Points and rewards expire after a guest has experienced 6 months of no transaction activity with a card within participating locations.
- E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as a first and last name, about visitors to this site are known only when voluntarily submitted, for example, via registration to the rewards program, sweepstakes or contests, content submissions, suggestions or participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
- Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this site is retained by Qdoba Mexican Grill and is not sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed outside the company, except where disclosure is required by law.
- Valid only at participating Qdoba Mexican Grill locations.
- Offers and rules may vary by restaurant.
- Guest will only receive credit towards the program through purchases made at participating locations.
- Qdoba Catering Rewards points can only be redeemed by guests registered to the program. Upon a guest's first catering transaction or registration a guest will have 12-months to earn 1,000 points before their points will expire. After 1,000 points are earned, guests will be able to redeem in 100 point increments and any unused points will roll forward into a new 12-month expiration time frame.
- Qdoba Catering Rewards Points are only credited to your account when presenting your Qdoba Rewards Card in the restaurant, over the phone or by entering an order code received in restaurant in your account on qdoba.com within 30 days of a transaction.
- One point is awarded per one dollar spent on catering menu items not including tax and delivery fees, gratuity. Participating items are subject to change and vary by location.
- Qdoba Card must be swiped or provided over the phone to earn points, or an order code can be requested in the event that a card number is not available at the time of order placement or transaction.
- When a guest has met the threshold to redeem rewards they can choose to continue to earn more points or to redeem their available points until the 12-month points accrual period ends, at which time a guest must redeem points or relinquish the current year's point balance.