How to order
Step 1: Gather details about your event
- How many people are you expecting?
- What is the meal event (lunch, dinner, snack)?
- How hungry will your guests be? (For example, a crowd of hungry high-school athletes after a game vs. a baby shower gathering.)
- Will your guests have time to sit down and eat, or do they need something thatâs portable, like a boxed burrito lunch?
- Do you need the food delivered and set up, or can someone pick it up?
- If delivery is needed, are there any special instructions the driver needs to access your event?
- Do any of your guests have special dietary needs? (Consider food allergies and those with vegetarian preferences.)
Step 2: Review our Catering Options
- Pick from Taco Bar, Nacho Bar, Naked Burrito Bar or Box Lunches.
Step 3: Place Your Order
- Find your local Qdoba on our locations page and place an order via the catering phone number.
- As our food is made fresh every day, at least 24 hours advance notice is appreciated, especially for groups of 20 or more.
- Delivery and set up are subject to availability.
Our catering team members will unpack and set up your order, as you want it, where you want it. Delivery times vary depending on distance and daily demands, but placing an order in advance will help ensure you get your preferred delivery time. Delivery and set up are subject to availability.
All of our restaurants accept cash and most major credit cards. Please call your local restaurant to verify accepted methods of payment.