Qdoba REal Estate
General site guidelines are listed below. These guidelines have been developed to meet our criteria in large metropolitan areas. If you are interested in developing a Qdoba restaurant in a smaller market, we analyze these inquiries on a case by case basis.
If you would like to submit a site for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High visibility end-cap and freestanding locations between 2200 and 2400 square feet. Smaller spaces can be considered on an exception basis and will be evaluated based on business day part analysis and ability to augment interior seating with patio or food court style seating.
- In-line locations only considered with distinguishing architectural features, exceptionally strong co-tenancy or urban, high density demographics.
- Maximum of 100 feet from main traffic road or primary entrance into the shopping center.
- Minimum frontage of 30 feet at a maximum depth of 80 feet.
- High concentration of daytime population with a target of 10,000 or greater within a one mile radius.
- Residential population target of 15,000 or greater within a one mile radius.
- Median household income in the top 30% for the MSA
- Per capita income 20% greater than MSA average.
- Prefer power retail generators as co-tenants including large or high end grocery and general merchandise, multi-plex movie theaters, “Lifestyle” centers and select Malls.
- Minimum 30,000 daily vehicle counts on primary traffic leg.
- Maximum signage and trade dress as allowed by local code with ability to secure tenant panel on common pylon/monument sign.
- Must have exclusivity in the Mexican, fast casual category, for the shopping center or mall
- Must have the ability to obtain beer and wine license within the development.
- 400 Amp service to demised premise at 120/208V, 3 Phase, 4 wire
- Flush mounted 42 circuit 400 amp panel including 200 amp breaker for additional sub panel.
- Life safety and fire alarm system as required by code for all Landlord supplied items.
- 2—1/2 inch copper water supply to demised premise.
- 2—1/2 inch natural gas supply at minimum 1/4 psi.
- 4 inch sanitary sewer stubbed to premise at sufficient depth to accommodate all Tenant interior fixtures.
- Appropriately sized grease interceptor as required by local codes
- 3 inch vertical plumbing vent stack and ability to vent directly to roof
- Ingress and egress from premise and common areas as provided by the landlord will meet all ADA requirements.
- When premises are not part of a larger development, there must be a minimum of 35 parking spaces for Qdoba use.