Last Modified: February 4, 2018
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older (unless otherwise specified for particular services or offers) and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide here, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name or password, you must treat such information as confidential and not share it with anyone. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features. Be advised that if providing remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data or similar information to Qdoba through the Qdoba.com site or through email (together, the "Submission"), Qdoba will not treat such Submission as confidential or proprietary, will not be liable for the use of any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Qdoba operations. Qdoba will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or services or materials available through the Website.
If participating in any social media features or otherwise submitting content to Qdoba, through the Qdoba.com site or through email, you acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. You should not submit personal information or likeness of another person; information that is libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or is inappropriate; content that contains trade secrets or commercial or financial information obtained from a person and considered privileged or confidential; or information that would constitute an unwarranted invasion of another’s personal privacy.
The Company name, the terms “QDOBA”, “QDOBA MEXICAN EATS”, “QDOBA MEXICAN GRILL”, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, or another user or any other person or entity.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website; or use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
QDOBA ONLINE PURCHASES TERMS OF SALE
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Colorado in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE ("DAMAGES").
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY. WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES ARE THE RESULT OF OUR NEGLIGENT OR RECKLESS ACTS OR OMISSIONS; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Qdoba Restaurant Corporation (“Qdoba”), with its principal place of business at 9330 Balboa Ave, San Diego, California 92123.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: Guest.Relations@qdoba.com
QDOBA REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
EFFECTIVE 2/27/2017, THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE QDOBA REWARDS PROGRAM. Please note that there are changes to how Qdoba Catering Rewards points are earned and redeemed. Please see “Use of Rewards Program with Catering Orders” and “Participants in the (prior) Catering Rewards-Only Program” sections below.
The Qdoba Rewards program is valid only at participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations. Upon registering, you receive credit towards the program (points) through qualifying purchases made at participating Qdoba restaurant locations, which points can be used to redeem menu items at participating locations. The following terms apply:
- Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- Points are only credited to your account when presenting your registered digital or physical Qdoba Rewards Card or Mobile App QR Code in the restaurant or at the time a catering order is placed or, where allowed, by entering a Claim ID received in restaurant to a registered account on qdoba.com within 30 days of a visit.
- Specific point values and redeemable awards may vary by participating market or restaurant. Points are awarded for qualifying transactions based on your Tier Level, any completed Qdoba Mobile Challenges (if offered), and other circumstances, at Qdoba’s sole discretion.
- There are four Tier Levels. Your Tier Level is based on qualifying in restaurant and catering transactions using the Mobile App, Digital Card or Physical Rewards Card accrued by the member at a participating restaurant within the preceding 12 month periods, beginning on the date you registered for Qdoba Rewards.
- When points are used to redeem menu items claimed online or in-store, some additional charges may apply, such as for add-ons or extras (which will be explained at time of redemption/purchase).
- If you fail to participate in a qualifying transaction for 12 consecutive months, all unused points and rewards expire.
- Points and rewards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value. Points can only be redeemed for qualifying items determined by Qdoba, and may not be redeemed for items including, but not limited to: discounted items, promotional items, alcohol, tax, tip, Q-Cash gift cards and items whose value is offset in whole or in part by a coupon.
- Users are not eligible to earn points for alcohol and gift card (Qcash) sales and are only applied to the pretax total of your order.
- Points are not earned, and may not be redeemed, on orders placed through a third-party delivery service.
- Points may not be sold or transferred, and may not be combined with other rewards or transferred to any other Qdoba Rewards account. When using the Mobile App, you may redeem points for rewards and then gift those rewards to another participant via email or text(this functionality is not available via the Qdoba.com website).
- In order to receive a birthday offer from Qdoba, you must register for the Qdoba Rewards program at least two months prior to your birthday.
- You may be offered the opportunity to participate in individual Qdoba Rewards Challenges and other offers that may have specific terms and conditions.
- If you order items that qualify for both redeemable points and “Tier Benefit Perks”, the Tier Benefit Perk will generally be redeemed and deducted from the check first, unless the rewards value is higher.
- You may be offered incentives to provide feedback through push notifications or embedded in the app (also known as the mobile app inbox) as well as through push notification and email. Any incentives awarded will be added directly to your Rewards account or sent via coupon offers within the mobile app or via email.
- Use of Rewards Program with Catering Orders: Qdoba Rewards members can also earn Qdoba Catering Order Rewards Points (“Catering Points”) on Qdoba catering orders. These Catering Points are tallied and counted separately from general rewards points. Catering points may only be redeemed for catering discounts, free entrees, and Qdoba gift cards, and only at certain locations, and may not be used toward online orders at this time.
In addition, the following terms apply to catering orders:
- You must have at least one catering transaction within the 12 month period following your registration or first catering transaction and each anniversary thereof (“annual catering transaction”) in order to continue to earn or redeem points based on dollars spent on catering orders or to redeem those catering transaction points. If you fail to have an annual catering transaction, all catering points will be removed from your account.
- You need to accrue a minimum of 1,000 catering reward points within that 12 month time period to redeem points for catering rewards discounts or Qdoba gift cards; a minimum of 100 points is needed to redeem for free entrée reward. As with general rewards points, catering points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- Catering Discounts cannot be stacked, only one may be used per catering order.
- Participants in the (prior) Catering Rewards-Only Program: If you registered for the Qdoba Catering Rewards program prior to 11/20/2016 and transfer into the new program after 12/5/2016 any existing accrued catering points will be deposited into your new Rewards Account, Triple points and 1400 bonus points only apply to in store reward points. NOT Catering Rewards points. Guests will receive 1400 bonus rewards points, and their rewards points balance will be tripled. Any existing Catering Reward point balance will simply carry over. i.e. guest has 1500 catering points pre 11/20 – 1500 points will appear in their account when they log in after 12/5.
- You will be assigned a Tier Level based on your qualifying transactions since your anniversary date of joining the program. If you had already registered in the Qdoba Rewards Program, your catering points will transfer, and no further action is required by you.
- The Qdoba Rewards program may be changed or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Qdoba. On all program matters or disputes, the decision of Qdoba is final.
QDOBA ONLINE ORDERING AND CATERING TERMS OF SALE
When you make a purchase from the Website or Mobile App, you may create an account as part of the checkout process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. We require a completed order to be received and authorization of your form of payment to fulfill your order.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices (and any costs for delivery, shipment or tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue items without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Qdoba.com currently accepts various forms of payment which may include Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, delivery, and similar charges) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Website and Mobile App is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
Q-Cash cards are issued by QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC, a subsidiary of Qdoba Restaurant Corporation. Q-Cash is redeemable for food or beverage from participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations in the United States and subject to these terms and conditions.
- Q-Cash may be used toward the purchase of catering orders if paying in store (not online or over telephone).
- Purchases will be deducted until value reaches zero.
- Card is valid only if purchased from a participating Qdoba restaurant location, from our third party partner online through the link from www.qdoba.com, or from an authorized reseller or distributor.
- If lost, stolen, or damaged, physical or digital card will not be replaced without valid proof of purchase and only to extent of the remaining card balance.
- Q-Cash is valid only at participating locations and is not accepted in Canada or some non-traditional locations including but not limited to airports, college campuses and malls.
- Q-Cash may not be used to purchase other gift cards and is not redeemable for cash or credit except in California when cash value of card is below $10 or wherever else required by applicable law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Card balance information is available on your Qdoba receipt, or at www.qdoba.com\qcash.
- QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC reserves the right to change these requirements.
QDOBA FRANCHISE INQUIRIES