Last Modified: December 5, 2016
QDOBA REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
EFFECTIVE 12/5/2016, THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE QDOBA REWARDS PROGRAM. Please note that there are changes to how Qdoba Catering Rewards points are earned and redeemed. Please see “Use of Rewards Program with Catering Orders” and “Participants in the (prior) Catering Rewards-Only Program” sections below.
The Qdoba Rewards program is valid only at participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations. Upon registering, you receive credit towards the program (points) through purchases made at participating Qdoba restaurant locations, which points can be used to redeem menu items at participating locations. The following terms apply:
- Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
- Points are only credited to your account when presenting your registered digital or physical Qdoba Rewards Card or Mobile App QR Code in the restaurant or at the time a catering order is placed or, where allowed, by entering a Claim ID received in restaurant to a registered account on qdoba.com within 30 days of a visit.
- Specific point values and redeemable awards may vary by participating market or restaurant. Points are awarded for qualifying transactions based on your Tier Level, any completed Qdoba Mobile Challenges (if offered), and other circumstances, at Qdoba’s sole discretion.
- There are four Tier Levels. Your Tier Level is based on qualifying in restaurant and catering transactions using the Mobile App, Digital Card or Physical Rewards Card accrued by the member at a participating restaurant within the preceding 12 month periods, beginning on the date you registered for Qdoba Rewards.
- When points are used to redeem menu items claimed online or in-store, some additional charges may apply, such as for add-ons or extras (which will be explained at time of redemption/purchase).
- If you fail to participate in a qualifying transaction for 12 consecutive months, all unused points and rewards expire.
- Points and rewards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value. Points can only be redeemed for qualifying items determined by Qdoba, and may not be redeemed for items including, but not limited to: discounted items, promotional items, alcohol, tax, tip, Q-Cash gift cards and items whose value is offset in whole or in part by a coupon.
- Points may not be sold or transferred, and may not be combined with other rewards or transferred to any other Qdoba Rewards account. When using the Mobile App, you may redeem points for rewards and then gift those rewards to another participant via email or text(this functionality is not available via the Qdoba.com website).
- In order to receive a birthday offer from Qdoba, you must register for the Qdoba Rewards program at least two months prior to your birthday.
- You may be offered the opportunity to participate in individual Qdoba Rewards Challenges and other offers that may have specific terms and conditions.
- If you order items that qualify for both redeemable points and “Tier Benefit Perks”, the Tier Benefit Perk will generally be redeemed and deducted from the check first, unless the rewards value is higher.
- You may be offered incentives to provide feedback through push notifications or embedded in the app (also known as the mobile app inbox) as well as through push notification and email. Any incentives awarded will be added directly to your Rewards account or sent via coupon offers within the mobile app or via email.
- Use of Rewards Program with Catering Orders: Qdoba Rewards members can also earn Qdoba Catering Order Rewards Points (“Catering Points”) on Qdoba catering orders. These Catering Points are tallied and counted separately from general rewards points. Catering points may only be redeemed for catering discounts, free entrees, and Qdoba gift cards, and only at certain locations, and may not be used toward online orders at this time.
In addition, the following terms apply to catering orders:
- You must have at least one catering transaction within the 12 month period following your registration or first catering transaction and each anniversary thereof (“annual catering transaction”) in order to continue to earn or redeem points based on dollars spent on catering orders or to redeem those catering transaction points. If you fail to have an annual catering transaction, all catering points will be removed from your account.
- You need to accrue a minimum of 1,000 catering reward points within that 12 month time period to redeem points for catering rewards discounts or Qdoba gift cards; a minimum of 100 points is needed to redeem for free entrée reward. As with general rewards points, catering points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- Catering Discounts cannot be stacked, only one may be used per catering order.
- Participants in the (prior) Catering Rewards-Only Program: If you registered for the Qdoba Catering Rewards program prior to 11/20/2016 and transfer into the new program after 12/5/2016 any existing accrued catering points will be deposited into your new Rewards Account, Triple points and 1400 bonus points only apply to in store reward points. NOT Catering Rewards points. Guests will receive 1400 bonus rewards points, and their rewards points balance will be tripled. Any existing Catering Reward point balance will simply carry over. i.e. guest has 1500 catering points pre 11/20 – 1500 points will appear in their account when they log in after 12/5.
- You will be assigned a Tier Level based on your qualifying transactions since your anniversary date of joining the program. If you had already registered in the Qdoba Rewards Program, your catering points will transfer, and no further action is required by you.
- The Qdoba Rewards program may be changed or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Qdoba. On all program matters or disputes, the decision of Qdoba is final.
QDOBA ONLINE ORDERING AND CATERING TERMS OF SALE
When you make a purchase from the Website or Mobile App, you may create an account as part of the checkout process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. We require a completed order to be received and authorization of your form of payment to fulfill your order.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices (and any costs for delivery, shipment or tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue items without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Qdoba.com currently accepts various forms of payment which may include Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, delivery, and similar charges) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Website and Mobile App is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
Q-Cash cards are issued by QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC, a subsidiary of Qdoba Restaurant Corporation. Q-Cash is redeemable for food or beverage from participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations in the United States and subject to these terms and conditions.
- Q-Cash may be used toward the purchase of catering orders if paying in store (not online or over telephone).
- Purchases will be deducted until value reaches zero.
- Card is valid only if purchased from a participating Qdoba restaurant location, from our third party partner online through the link from www.qdoba.com, or from an authorized reseller or distributor.
- If lost, stolen, or damaged, physical or digital card will not be replaced without valid proof of purchase and only to extent of the remaining card balance.
- Q-Cash is valid only at participating locations and is not accepted in Canada or some non-traditional locations including but not limited to airports, college campuses and malls.
- Q-Cash may not be used to purchase other gift cards and is not redeemable for cash or credit except in California when cash value of card is below $10 or wherever else required by applicable law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Card balance information is available on your Qdoba receipt, at www.qdoba.com\qcash or by calling 1-855-368-5368.
- QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC reserves the right to change these requirements.
QDOBA FRANCHISE INQUIRIES