Last Modified: May 9, 2016
By using the Website (and by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms
of Use for particular services when this option is made available to you), you
Policy, found at Qdoba.com/privacy, incorporated herein by reference. If
not access or use the Website.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older (unless otherwise specified for particular services or offers) and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide here, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name or password, you must treat such information as confidential and not share it with anyone. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the terms “QDOBA”, “QDOBA MEXICAN EATS”, “QDOBA MEXICAN GRILL”, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, or another user or any other person or entity.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website; or use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Qdoba Online Purchases Terms of Sale
All purchases through this Website or other transactions for the sale of goods formed through the Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our “Qdoba Online Order and Catering Terms of Sale”
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Colorado in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE ("DAMAGES").
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS NOT
APPLICABLE TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY.
WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES ARE
THE RESULT OF OUR NEGLIGENT OR RECKLESS ACTS OR OMISSIONS; PROVIDED, HOWEVER,
THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Qdoba Restaurant Corporation (“Qdoba”), with its principal place of business at QDOBA BRAND CENTRAL, 7244 W. Bonfils Lane, Lakewood, Colorado 80226. Qdoba is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jack in the Box Inc. whose corporate website is located at http://investors.jackinthebox.com
QDOBA REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Qdoba Rewards program is valid only at participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations. Upon registering, you receive credit towards the program (points) through purchases made at participating locations, which points can be used to redeem menu items at participating locations. The following terms apply:
- Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with other member's accounts.
- Points are only credited to your account when presenting your registered Qdoba Rewards Card in the restaurant or, where allowed, by entering a Claim ID received in restaurant to a registered account on qdoba.com within 30 days of a visit.
- Points are only awarded for full priced entrees within the Free Entree Program, but may vary by participating location.
- Rewards members’ accrued free entrees will expire after 6 months of no activity. See below for Catering Rewards expiration terms.
- Points and rewards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- Specific point values and redeemable awards may vary by participating market or restaurant. In some markets, a full-priced entree is worth 85 points. So, after purchasing 12 entrees worth 85 points each, your 13th entree will be free.
- The Qdoba Rewards program is not available and these terms do not apply to participants in the Qdoba Mobile App Rewards Program (Beta Version). IF YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT IN THE BETA MOBILE APP REWARDS PROGRAM REWARDS, PLEASE REFER TO THOSE TERMS (LINKED BELOW).
- The Qdoba Rewards program may be changed or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Qdoba. On all program matters or disputes, the decision of Qdoba is final.
- Use of Rewards Program with Catering Orders: Registered Qdoba Rewards program participants can also earn catering rewards points on Qdoba catering orders. However, these points may be redeemed for catering discounts, free entrees, and Qdoba gift cards only and only at certain locations, and may not be used when making online orders at this time.
In addition, the following terms apply to catering orders:
- Upon registration or a registered user’s first catering transaction, you must remain active in the program (have at least one catering transaction) within 12 months of registering in order to continue to earn or redeem points based on dollars spent on catering orders. Those points must also be redeemed within the same 12 months of registering.
- You need to accrue a minimum of 1,000 catering reward points within that 12 month time period to to redeem points for catering rewards discounts or Qdoba gift cards; a minimum of 100 points is needed to redeem for free entrée reward; rewards are only available in minimum point increments.
- As with general rewards points, catering points cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
QDOBA ONLINE ORDER AND CATERING TERMS OF SALE
When you make a purchase from the Website, you may create an account as part of the checkout process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your password and account. You further agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and activities that occur under your account.
Acceptance of Order
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion. In addition, before accepting your order, we may require additional information if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete your order. We require a completed order to be received and authorization of your form of payment to fulfill your order.
Pricing and Availability
All prices (and any costs for delivery, shipment or tax) are shown in U.S. dollars. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue items without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Qdoba.com currently accepts various forms of payment which may include Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, delivery, and similar charges) to that card. If the card cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, we do not warrant that all product descriptions, photographs, pricing or other information on the Website is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
Q-Cash cards are issued by QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC, a subsidiary of Qdoba Restaurant Corporation. Q-Cash is redeemable for food or beverage from participating Qdoba Mexican Eats® or Qdoba Mexican Grill® locations in the United States and subject to these terms and conditions.
- Q-Cash may be used toward the purchase of catering orders if paying in store (not online or over telephone).
- Purchases will be deducted until value reaches zero.
- Card is valid only if purchased from a participating Qdoba restaurant location, from our third party partner online through the link from www.qdoba.com, or from an authorized reseller or distributor.
- If lost, stolen, or damaged, physical or digital card will not be replaced without valid proof of purchase and only to extent of the remaining card balance.
- Q-Cash is valid only at participating locations and is not accepted in Canada or some non-traditional locations including but not limited to airports, college campuses and malls.
- Q-Cash may not be used to purchase other gift cards and is not redeemable for cash or credit except in California when cash value of card is below $10 or wherever else required by applicable law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Card balance information is available on your Qdoba receipt, at www.qdoba.com\qcash or by calling 1-855-368-5368.
- QMG Stored Value Cards, LLC reserves the right to change these requirements.
QDOBA FRANCHISE INQUIRIES
QDOBA SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS OR OTHER PROMOTIONS
and additionally agree to be bound by the Official Rules of such Promotion/s, and to Qdoba’s decisions regarding the outcome of the Promotion/s, which are final and binding in all respects.
Qdoba Sunday Football Social Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
QDOBA MOBILE APP REWARDS PROGRAM (BETA VERSION)
Mobile App Terms and Conditions