A Message from QDOBA CEO, Keith Guilbault
Date Posted: 5/19/2020
To our valued QDOBA guests:
As COVID-19 continues to impact all of us, our teams are continuing to work hard serving you freshly prepared, flavorful meals. As local jurisdictions allow, we are working to safely reopen our dining rooms and welcome you back into our restaurants. Your safety and the safety of our team members are always of the utmost importance to us. That’s why we are taking additional measures to ensure we have safe food and restaurants.
• Social Distancing protocols inside every restaurant
• Cleaning and sanitizing the restaurant every two hours
• Wearing masks and gloves when preparing food
• Washing hands at least every 30 minutes
• Conducting employee health screenings at the start of each shift
In addition to the increased safety measures we’re taking, we’re also giving you more ways to order QDOBA, whether that’s delivered to your doorstep, limited contact curbside pick-up, traditional takeout, or in our dining rooms once they reopen.
• Order online for scheduled pickup
• Order online for delivery
• Limited contact Curbside Pickup
Regardless of the order method you choose, we are committed to serving you with your favorite QDOBA meal safely. Thank you for your continued loyalty and entrusting QDOBA to be your restaurant of choice.
Stay safe and healthy,
CEO, QDOBA Mexican Eats