Welcome to a more flavorful world
Create Your Own
Explore our menu and create your perfect flavor combination. Choose from over 30 high-quality ingredients.
Choose Your Entree
From tasty burritos and bowls, to mouthwatering quesadillas and fresh salads
Choose Your Protein
Grilled adobo chicken, tender steak, veggie selections, and so much more
From cilantro lime rice to our pickled in-house jalapeños
Salsas & Sauces
From hand-crafted guac to our famous 3-Cheese Queso
Our Family Meal, comes will all the fixings for a group of 5. With your choice of grilled adobo chicken or steak, beans and rice, our signature 3-Cheese queso, pico de gallo, salsa verde or salsa roja, shredded cheese, tortillas and a large bag of chips.
Complete Your Meal
Looking for extra flavor? Choose from our selection of sides and snacks.
Start your day with flavor
Want to shake up your morning routine? QDOBA breakfast is now available at select locations.
Inspired by the culinary traditions of Mexico, Latin America, and beyond, our flavor combinations are free of colors from artificial sources*, high fructose corn syrup*, added MSG, partially hydrogenated oil, and lard. These combinations are created in our kitchens with no microwaves or can-openers. We’re talking about made in-house-by-hand-every-single-day freshness, like our made-from-scratch pico de gallo, open flame-grilled chicken and steak, and hand-crafted guacamole. No matter what flavor combination you order, you can always feel good about eating at QDOBA.
Leading our culinary development is Executive Chef Katy Velazquez. She’s a James Beard award-winning, Emmy-nominated, National Geographic Channel and Food Network appearing lover of Mexican flavor. Chef Katy has developed menus, opened restaurants, and written cookbooks, combining a passion for traditional Mexican flavors with modern preparation and technique. At QDOBA, she runs our kitchen—bringing new, inspired flavors and cuisines from across Latin America to each of our restaurants.
FARM TO FORK
We think that the root of flavor stems from the source. At QDOBA, we seek the freshest and most flavor-packed ingredients from suppliers that use sustainable practices and care about the quality of their ingredients just as much as we do. Produce, like our corn, fresh romaine lettuce, and vine-ripened tomatoes, is locally grown in the U.S.A., similar to our beans, rice, and the sourcing of our meat. All of our meat suppliers abide by our Animal Welfare Mission Statement:
- QDOBA is committed to the welfare and proper handling of all animals that are used at all of our locations.
- QDOBA pledges its diligence in working with industry and academia in the pursuit of new and improved moral and ethical obligation.
- QDOBA implemented our program driven by, “it is not only the right thing to do; but it also is an important moral and ethical obligation.”
- QDOBA values animal welfare and mandates that all of its suppliers meet the five basic freedoms. The Five Freedoms of Animal Well-Being were developed by Dr. Temple Grandin, a recognized expert on animal welfare. To ensure all suppliers are meeting these requirements, we meet and audit all suppliers quarterly. QDOBA is committed to bringing flavor to people’s lives by preparing ingredients that have been responsibly and sustainably sourced.
The Five Freedoms are:
1. Freedom from fear
2. Freedom from discomfort (right environment, shelter, and a place to rest)
3. Freedom from thirst and hunger
4. Freedom to exhibit natural behavior
5. Freedom from pain and suffering
* Excludes drinks